• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Earn Unlimited GOLD! 1 Million Gold PER UNIT!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Seeds: 1 MILLION EACH

White Seeds: 250k EACH

These seeds would be generated by cross-pollinizing colored plants as you grow them, 8 will come per plant.

OR you can do the Ant Seed Quest. Sorry, I don't remember where the quest is listed out... but I can show you, help you mark runes. You have to do the quest given by the NPC in most libraries. There are a couple holes that go to the ant dungeon and there are 5 nests. The 4 nests are in t he main dungeon, the 5th is only reachable with a green thorn you use in sandy ground. I use Nu'Jelm city areas. Its also a good idea to do the hive friend quest first... and the ants will never attack you unless you accidently step in acid when another player is attacking them or attack them yourself. The blue beetles will still attack you... and the Ant Lion, so avoid them. I can help you with the green thorns as well.

Doing the 4 nest only quest will never result in the Black or White seeds. Doing the 5th next will give you those or a blaze colored seed. They are not worth wild for our job offer. Sorry. However you can make MILLIONS for a little spent time in game. Plus, as you learn the whole system you can do it very quickly. :D

I lost my picture hosting site... so no signatures. I still have my ICQ and we have this system PMs. Please connect if you wish the quest.

Last edited: