• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ealand not an option on my updater

G

okay so ive been trying to get into the game for over 1 hr now and now that i can i have no option to click on ealand it went back the old updater! i dont even have the option to click on ealand.. i have been having issues for 5 days now with this game.... can anyone help.. im gonna uninstall and reinstall again even though i did that yesterday..

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

OK what I have tried in the past (mind you this was when TSO was an option), I would choose that and let the updater do it's thing. After it patches, I would also see EA Land. Might want to try patching to TC3 or whatever is availbe other than EA Land. Let me know if this helps.

G

okay ty it keeps giving me updater problems and everything else this morning.. i will try it and let you know
ty

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

i keep crashing to the desktop after i put my password in it crashes to desktop at 75% and still no option to click on ealand

G

i just got in with no problems now after an hour and a half.. ty for all your help duncan it finally took the update to tc3 and then the ealand finally went smooth.. ty for everything again

this post may as well be locked now

Charlotte
Calvins Creek