• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EALand Founders/Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Announcing the EA-Land Founder and EA-Land Explorer Deadline: April 30, 2008!
Posted in Accounts by Greg on the March 17th, 2008

To be considered an EA-Land Founder you must have had an active paying account (subscription or game time card) after July 1, 2007 and before April 30, 2008.

To be considered an EA-Land Explorer you must have active account of any kind between July 1, 2007 and before April 30, 2008

What is EA-Land Founder?

An EA-Land Founder is a specific account type, with additional privileges, that is available only until the deadline. After the deadline, there will be three (3) account types: Basic, Premium, and EA-Land Founder; all new accounts after the deadline will be Basic or Premium. The account types have increasing entitlements from Basic to Premium to EA-Land Founder. For example:

Number of Avatars in EA-Land / Test Center 3
Basic: 1 / 1
Premium: 3 / 2
Founder: 8 / 6

Anniversary Gifts Per Account in EA-Land / Test Center 3
Basic: 0 / 0
Premium: 2 / 1
Founder: 3 / 1

What is an EA-Land Explorer?

An EA-Land Explorer is any player account which was active between July 1, 2007 and April 30, 2008. This is the full set of folks that have helped us evolve EA-Land in these early stages.

What if I am already a TSO Founder?

EA-Land Founder and EA-Land Explorer are completely independent of TSO Founder status and do not effect TSO Founder status. Also, the fact that an account is a TSO Founder does not mean the account is an EA-Land Founder (or Explorer). To be an EA-Land Founder you must have an active subscription or game time card after July 1, 2007 and before May 1, 2008.

Can I be a Founder and Explorer?

Yep. All Founders are automatically Explorers as well.

Regards,
Greg

G

<blockquote><hr>

To be considered an EA-Land Founder you must have had an active paying account (subscription or game time card) after July 1, 2007 and before April 30, 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, explain this part to me??? Is this saying that IF we have accounts that were activated (paid) BEFORE July 1, 2007, then we will not be considered EALand founders??? cause that sure is how it reads to me.

I

imported_Mavric

There's already a discussion about this subject here.
Feel free to ask your questions there.

locking this one

Mavric

Status
Not open for further replies.