• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ealand Crashin toi desktop

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

I keep crashin to desktop screen when tryin to land, anyone else?

G

im getting 50 percent on ealand then crashing - but looks like its down so id check to see if the city you are logging into is as well - behaves differently for everyone

M

MonaLittlemore

I crashed when landing no I cant log in at all getting stuck @ 50%

I

imported_herk1287

me too,i crash when tryin to land, I died at robo job and needed reviving

I

imported_herk1287

one account is fine, but the other is crashing. HELPPPPPPPPPPP

I

imported_Gracie Nito

One of my accounts crashes during landing more than others. I have to crash land sometimes 3 times before I land someplace with one of my sims. I think she needs a new parachute or something.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

try rebooting your computer herk. It may have nothing to do with it, but it will make you feel good that you tried something to fix it.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

eeep. I feel for ya. I just keep trying to land at same place till I make it in. I'm pretty stubborn tho. I don't give up too easily.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Have you tried landing at the same place over and over or do you keep changing your destination with each try?

I

imported_herk1287

Still cant land anywhere crashes to desktop on the one time

I

imported_herk1287

I still cant land and game crashes on that one sim ;((, in Ea Land

G

Yep, same problem here. EALand is always bugged up for me. Btween the paying subscriber bug, crashes, lag, errors, missing objects (this is a peeve of mine)...

I think that EA needs to slow down on this whole thing and make sure everything is in order before merge.

I would also like to see them open back up creation in production cities and allow sim move again until we are ready to merge.

N

NightFlyer

I completely agree.

Fix the bugs, errors, crashes, missing objects, once and for all fix the bot problem, get us our 4th and 5th year gifts, reinstate sim creation and moves in productions cities (or at least let us change names!) and get the ducks in a row before attempting merges again.

While they are at it raise the pay in EA Land and stop raising land prices!

Give us some incentive to play while working on the important issues.

G

There have been an increasing number of unfixed (unfixable?) bugs in the production cities....maybe they are under the gun to get everyone out before that ship sinks? Or maybe it will be easier to fix the EA-Land problems once those cities are eliminated.

Just a thought.....

I

imported_LFancey

herk1287,

Can you please be very specific with me either in the tech forum or in a private message. Something simliar but not limited to the following.

-My sim named MaxisLee can login but when he tries to land on a lot in ealand it says he is already in the lot.
-My sim on the same account named MaxisLFancey trys to enter the game and crashes to desktop and the whole game shuts down.

Something along those lines please

Thanks

Lee

G

I'm wondering - how many ppl who are having problems are using shortcuts that have been edited over and over.
There have been many problems (especially log-in problems) - and many shortcut edits intended to fix those problems.
It is very possible that at least some of the players are experiencing problems due to this.
If not sure - make fresh shortcuts and check the tech forum for proper edits.