• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EAL is having a raffle.

G

I have just heard that the devs are going to be holding a raffle.
The prize will be a one off “ever” gold simmy and will have special greening capabilities.
Anyone that views the simmy will instantly gain both hunger and fun needs making this a very special rare item indeed.
Raffle tickets will be 1k each and you can purchase as many as you want.

Sorry guys but this is not true and is just to get your reaction and make you think.
EA needs to do something else to help drain the simoleans from the economy.
Relying on low payouts and high prices will never be enough and will take far to long to get over the immediate problems they are facing with the economy right now.
I think something like this raffle is needed.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

There are alot of drains in the economy. But the low payouts are just to make us buy simoleans.

G

<blockquote><hr>

There are alot of drains in the economy. But the low payouts are just to make us buy simoleans.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way in the world would the present drains in the economy equal the amount of simoleans being produced, let alone the amount of simoleans being purchased.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No way in the world would the present drains in the economy equal the amount of simoleans being produced, let alone the amount of simoleans being purchased.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep.
If I may paraphrase:

"What this country (EA Land) needs, is a good $5,000,000 cigar!"

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep.
If I may paraphrase:

"What this country (EA Land) needs, is a good $5,000,000 cigar!"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, Yep, I'll throw in for a puff of that.