• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EAL going down

• Thread starter imported_MARCIN2006
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_MARCIN2006

EAL is going down for maintenance, but what I saw in the 15 min warning I never saw before. Don't know if this is new or anything but the from: says "aries_operations" .

Wonder what that is

I

imported_Danny Dots

I think its always been there, lol. Why is it going down now? I don't think the lag is bad right now.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Don't know :O this isn't the normal time for maintenance isn't it?

T

Tristan Lewis

Same here 7 accts in with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lag wonder whats up.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Don't know :O this isn't the normal time for maintenance isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. My guess is that its just another reset.

M

Mr Me

Ea Just cant stand it that everything is running smooth...They Haft to take it down and mess it up... MAYBE...JUST AN IDEA LOL

S

smplyslpng

Its just a reset, we'll be back up in 10-15 mins probably. They want to reset to PREVENT the lag before it gets here, Fri Sat &amp; Sun there will be resets at 3pm &amp; 10pm to prevent lag from returning

T

TKSpeedy1

I've seen 15 minute warnings before...but never from Aries_Operations. But usually when I see a warning, there is some sort of indication on the forum first. Did I miss something? I just got on, too....lag was bad at first but then it cleared up.

G

hurry for no lag!
i havent played in 4 days cause of work/stupid cheaters, im happy to finally get to play

G

Maybe they do maint to be ahead of the lag coming. I noticed a little lag increase the past hour. So I'm happy to have a rest for sure!

M

master_of_none

We will be monitoring EA-Land very closely.

And to prevent the server lag problems we will be resetting at 3PM and 10PM PST Friday, Saturday and Sunday (and possibly into next week).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks
gk

This could be a good thing,.. personally not wanting to experience all that horrid lag.. so reset.. can handle versa LAG..
Thanks for the helping had dev's

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Ea Just cant stand it that everything is running smooth...They Haft to take it down and mess it up... MAYBE...JUST AN IDEA LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! You got that feeling, too, huh? I knew when I wasn't having lag it was too good to be true.

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen 15 minute warnings before...but never from Aries_Operations. But usually when I see a warning, there is some sort of indication on the forum first. Did I miss something? I just got on, too....lag was bad at first but then it cleared up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has always said Aries on the warnings before the normal morning maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.