• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ea mithic

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you understand or have you read the coc ? its also known as the code of conduct ?

weather you have a filter or not the code of conduct should be inforced if someone asks for help or makes a complaint about cussing the coc states to have respect for others in the game and after last night there is no respect because you guys are not doing a darn thing to inforce the code of conduct ,
i mean what are you guys being payed for ?

please re read the code of conduct you may learn alot more then you already know about the rules of the game :)

just a thought = maybe find a new job and let EA do there jobs :)

A

Artemyth

Instead of posting on the forums for people here to read, try telling the people you're directing it to. Link to feedback: http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php

I don't know who it is you're telling to find a new job. EA Mythic is EA. You're telling them to keep on doing their jobs? Or to find new jobs? I'm confused.

K

kalzaketh

tedly, my friend, the conduct in game shows how far parents have fallen in their jobs on instructing children, it's not the job of the teachers in school to teach children how to concuct themselves as civilized as humans on this planet respect starts at home respect for humanity is often taught everydaywhen achild is rude or arroggant often others will teach respect with afist unfortunatly this is why the human race will never know peace, if the parents are illmannered asses howcan the children learn refinement?

S

Salya Sin

Hi Tedley! I was not on last night so I do not know what you are referring to BUT lately there have been some very blatant violations and I know several who have paged with no response at all! Maybe everyone is bogged down with the New SA stuff and all will return to normal a couple of months after it's release. Whatever it was that upset you... I hope it resolves itself.