• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Master Account/Mythic/Origin

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all,
Having a few retrieving my UO/master account account details. I have set up a Mythic/Origin EA master account a few years ago, but when I log in through Mythic it doesn't show any details of my UO account on it. I've had the same email account so I know that's not a problem.
I've tried the request password link, not been getting a email then the one time I have I try to change and get a error message.
I've also tried the EA help link on their main page, but had no reply over the last week.

Anyone know how I can contact them about this? Only wanted to set a new account up for me younger bro to have a go!

Cheers in advance

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,
Having a few retrieving my UO/master account account details. I have set up a Mythic/Origin EA master account a few years ago, but when I log in through Mythic it doesn't show any details of my UO account on it. I've had the same email account so I know that's not a problem.
I've tried the request password link, not been getting a email then the one time I have I try to change and get a error message.
I've also tried the EA help link on their main page, but had no reply over the last week.

Anyone know how I can contact them about this? Only wanted to set a new account up for me younger bro to have a go!

Cheers in advance

I would strongly suggest to make a new Mythic account and not tie his account to yours in-case he says, "**** seed oil" in game.

I would suggest starting this long process by sending them an Email here:

[email protected]