• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Land's 1St Community Event! Your Invited!

• Thread starter ethanphillips
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

ethanphillips

Tonight, March 5th, Wed. @ 11pm EST we are doing a EA Land Lighting Show!

This will mark a celebration and fun event of everything in EA Land.

How to participate: @ Exactly 11pm EST Tonight, at your property, turn on a spotlight! If you don't have one please get one at your local store promptly.

What will happen, with over 1,000 active players all turning on spotlights at the same time a massive fireworks show will be broadcasted on the city view!

A truely remarkable looking event, I hope everyone joins us!

11PM EST, TONIGHT, TURN ON YOUR SPOTLIGHTS

P

Paula777

What will happen, with over 1,000 active players all turning on spotlights at the same time a massive fireworks show will be broadcasted on the city view!

__

that official? you don't have any vip tag...

G

I know. where's the red carpet? the paparazzi? BTW, if I am awake, I am in

G

He did not say it was 'official'.

This is an invitation to join in a semi-spontanious 'community' event....or did you think that it was only the Team that could organize an event?????

G

It's all about the players doing things like this. Who knows, it could be kinda cool to see.

G

I have a feelig he will fall way short of his 1000 spotlights... but it may look cool

I

imported_Cherri Bear

This does sound fun Ethan!

But, I will be in bed too.

In TC a couple of years ago, a good friend (Keanu, Kevin LaRue) passed away in rl. We all turned on our spot lights in remembrance of Kevin.

It was quite an awesome site to see from city view. I remember Patrickk took pics and posted them here on stratics.

Have fun and take pics and post!

S

Sean Kendrick

Sounds like a great event. I'll take pics and post them on the Herald.

Can't wait to see the lights.

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

In TC a couple of years ago, a good friend (Keanu, Kevin LaRue) passed away in rl. We all turned on our spot lights in remembrance of Kevin.

It was quite an awesome site to see from city view. I remember Patrickk took pics and posted them here on stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember this also. and i think such spotlight fireworks should really only be done for special moments. so not just for the fun. (or get rid of some spotlights rofl)