• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA LAND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nine days since i reported my missing sim to ea land technical support... everyday i get a response asking me for the same info, acct name, property name, sim name, date of dissapearance, everyday i get promised that their looking into it... now today i get an email asking for the same info and a statement that they are unable to replace my lost avatar or his rares....pretty obvious to me ea land technical support is a joke and they dont care less about their customers... it seems to me someone should be able to do somthing about this issue,,, any suggestions????

G

hon the downfall to this game and i think their demise is their customer support.... Sims online would be just as popular as the pc games if their customer support would do their job! ... From day one it has always been like this and probably will never change.

X

XLaurenX

I called EA Tech support on the phone and they were very nice and fixed the issue i reported within 2 hours WITH e-mails to update me every 10 minutes AND posts on the blog =P so i recommand don't e-mail and just give them a call instead?

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

It looks like you have duplicate threads, except for the title. I'll lock this one now since the other has gotten more replies.

Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.