• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land... Subsciption problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Basically I was skilling away in EA-land about 15 minutes ago, until my cat walked across my laptop and turned it onto 'sleep mode' - I started it up, logged in again and it says...

"City EA is currently admitting paying customers only. Purchase a subscription from http://ea-land.ea.com. If you feel you being denied access in error please try again in 24 hours."

So I checked my subscription... fine as I have always been for "TSO" but above it there is now a seperate "EA-land", and for that it says "Not yet registered"...

I've tried resetting/both accounts.

G

you only need to be subscribed to tso right now, the ealand tab is not for us yet, as i hear

G

Yeah that's what I thought... but thought I might mention it incase it's useful.

Anyway... I can get into TC3 and all other cities.

G

grumbunny

Same thing happened to me. One of my sims timed out and I logged back in and got the exact same message. Then my other sim crashed to desktop- something they often do when one closes- and now I am locked out of EA Land in BOTH my accounts. I can also get into TC3 no problem.

You are not alone! And I am not happy!

I

imported_fajjaa

Lets hope it works after maintenance again today. It worked yesterday morning after the same problem 2 nights ago.

M

mike1977

Yeah, it's the first problem listed at tso-e.com that needs to be fixed before we can do sim move to EA-Land.

G

Aha! Thank you!

Haven't been able to get onto that either... heh.

G

There is already a thread in the Tech Forum for this issue.

Please add your information there, where Lee and team can see and answer it in one place.

I am locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.