• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA LAND or TC3

D

Drake-

back when ea land opened i played there as my main city, now i play in tc as my main city, its more comftorable and it is very active again, where do u guys play? i think sims in tc are nicer

G

I'm going to admit that I haven't been in TC3 more times since EA-Land opened than I can count on one hand.

I probably wouldn't even have to count my thumb as a finger.

I can't explain it...TC3 just doesn't seem as exciting.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I would play in TC3 more but im scared i wont be able to patch back into EA Land

I

imported_debslee

For me EA Land - even with all its pitfalls - its never a dull moment!

I

imported_Spacey

<blockquote><hr>

I would play in TC3 more but im scared i wont be able to patch back into EA Land

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I am staying put cause I don't want to be in another verification loop.

F

festrmentmagnet

I stay in EALand mostly.

I have it set up where I can play multiple sims without any problems, and I hate to jinx it.

Seems when I try to play in TC3, there's some problem.

You have to have different shortcuts and this tso client or tso.exe.
This target line has to be this...

Too much trouble.

Last time I went to TC3, I couldn't see all my Tc3 sims.

So, I try to stay in EALand to avoid all the log in drama.