• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Open!

G

It is officially a new record. 26 hrs and not one death threat to the dev team or another poster!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! lol

A

Anarela

YOU ARE THE BEST DEV's thank you sooo much !!!!!!!!!

<3

G

<blockquote><hr>

It is officially a new record. 26 hrs and not one death threat to the dev team or another poster!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not one death that you know of...

Its still too soon to tell really.

thank you Greg....

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you Greg....

[/ QUOTE ]That's why I said death threat. I have no idea who the dev team killed to get EA Land opened... lol

Let's just say any deaths were for the greater good. We will remember you always unknown stranger... wait. Who are we talking about? lol

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is now re-opened.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Hooray!

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

WAY TO GO DEVS, I LOVE YOU, WOOHOO YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you sooo much for all your hard work and long sleepless hours,
God Bless You All!!! xXx

Cat.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you Greg....

[/ QUOTE ]That's why I said death threat. I have no idea who the dev team killed to get EA Land opened... lol

Let's just say any deaths were for the greater good. We will remember you always unknown stranger... wait. Who are we talking about? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully someone I dislike :p

G

We will treat this like the military... don't ask don't tell... lol

G

THANK YOU!!!!! and seriously, that was a lot of dedicated hard work yesterday.

S

so2yosim

TY.....TY....TY....to all the dedicated devs.....TY....TY....TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Thanks so much everyone who worked to put us back online. I was very happy to wake up and find EAL back online this morning.

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing....Good work...It was really worth the wait. Keep up the greatness, Developers!

G

Thank goodness I had to work and don't have TSO at work. I would have been pulling my hair out.

Hehe. j/k.

Great work you guys for getting that problem fixed!