• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Land & Neighborhood Improvement Act (NIA)

N

nobuttkisser

You know I just had a thought when all of the merge gets under way next week; or shortly there after, a lot of communities are going to be hit with a barrage of homes. Now the good thing is, with these homes there a lot of the "Train chasers" will need a place to live and no money to build or purchase with. I can only hope and pray that when this merge takes place (sees a lot of space saving on those "servers" won't hurt either) that these unoccupied homes are not brought with the merge to EA Land.

If the property is unoccupied, then all properties and left behind objects in those homes are "purged" If not we will have a clean new city and a lot of old homes. now I may be wrong but if I am not I'm pushing for a NIA to insure that EA Land remains as clean as a new community that has sprung..

Also, giving the pricing structure of some of these properties it seems that hilltop mountain "Get-a-way", or "Oceanfront Vista's" prices are in excess of some 50k per property course there is the "slight" chance that when my property is brought into the "Alphaville City" of EA Land, those prices just might be reflective of TSO one never knows. but if its not boy what an increase will my property value will have.. a good thing unless they charge tax on that land lol... oh whatever, whats your point of view???

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

You know I just had a thought when all of the merge gets under way next week; or shortly there after, a lot of communities are going to be hit with a barrage of homes. Now the good thing is, with these homes there a lot of the "Train chasers" will need a place to live and no money to build or purchase with. I can only hope and pray that when this merge takes place (sees a lot of space saving on those "servers" won't hurt either) that these unoccupied homes are not brought with the merge to EA Land.

If the property is unoccupied, then all properties and left behind objects in those homes are "purged" If not we will have a clean new city and a lot of old homes. now I may be wrong but if I am not I'm pushing for a NIA to insure that EA Land remains as clean as a new community that has sprung..

Also, giving the pricing structure of some of these properties it seems that hilltop mountain "Get-a-way", or "Oceanfront Vista's" prices are in excess of some 50k per property course there is the "slight" chance that when my property is brought into the "Alphaville City" of EA Land, those prices just might be reflective of TSO one never knows. but if its not boy what an increase will my property value will have.. a good thing unless they charge tax on that land lol... oh whatever, whats your point of view???

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand what you are asking/hoping for.

Are you talking about unoccupied as lots that are not owned ....? Those of course will be merged so that people can have a place to buy a lot...?

Are you talking about the lots that are owned by sims who have quit the game? Im not sure if those will be merged probably yes.

If your talking about the homes and objects of sims who have left using the trains, those will not be merged because they have been deleted and wiped off the server. Its like when former players loose their property, sims and objects &amp; simoleans if their inactive for 3 months.