• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ea Land money is bugged Servers messed up

• Thread starter DjMacDaddy01201
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DjMacDaddy01201

Can't get back in allso there a money bug i made 408.00 soon as i left the person house when back home it set back to 46.00
I can't get in no ones house stuck on 50% each try grrrr

D

DjMacDaddy01201

Ok got back in but my money is lost only 46.00 there is something wrong with the money citys is ok now

M

mike1977

No, the city is not ok right now. Still having problems here...stuck at 35% when choosing a sim.

G

I am in and doing boards right now try closing the game and restarting?

D

DjMacDaddy01201

good luck i can't even get in my own dam house nor anyone els house stuck at 50% grrrr
going bed soon

I

imported_debslee

yep, me too, stuck at 35%........*taps fingers on desk......*

Managed to get in using client......dunno why...but Im happy it worked LOL....

G

Im In doing boards still but I am afraid to go any where else lol.. Dont want to get booted lol...

G

Went some where else but when I got there the money I had made on boards was gone. Looks like the 5 min bug is back with a vengence. Please Dev's Get this Fixed. I will not be making money till this is fixed

I

imported_female1au

somesimlady
Visitor

Reged: 01/30/08
Re: Ok, what is going on? [Re: hollythor]
#713433 - 03/12/08 01:36 AM Edit Reply Quote

Ok Folks, Go patch the game. went to ea land . com and redownlaod the game DO NOT UNISTALL . it comes up with a repair option. Just click the download button. do this then start the game . pick tso it will update the updater and it will restart the game . I did this now I am back on. I do this all the time when I get errors. It fixes the game. edit ....save your shortcut strings. the update takes them out . no need to worry about tso client patch. just save the main shortcut string

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Too Chicken To Post, So If I Do Post Please Be Nice!!!

Edited by somesimlady (03/12/08 01:45 AM)

OK, Follow the obove, and ya all should do well....
See ya's in the game......TC

G

Gaby

My post was linked here and locked...but has nothing to do with this. This post is about getting stuck at 35%,50%, or just can't get in.And losing money when leaving the money houses.

My post has nothing to do with this so why did it get locked and linked to this one?

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

My post was linked here and locked...but has nothing to do with this. This post is about getting stuck at 35%,50%, or just can't get in.And losing money when leaving the money houses.

My post has nothing to do with this so why did it get locked and linked to this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my original post....
"Ok, I dunno why this is happening.All I know is its very frustrating...
I have been pizza'ing for about 3 hours tonight.I have 4 accts that I use to pizza, and no I'm not a botter.I put in all the ingredients myself,I green them myself,and I get bored outta my mind ,lol. But its the best way to earn money in my opinion so I endure it.But...if kicking your sim out of thier own house, as well as all the visitors is the new way to combat botting...its not a very good system.
I was kicked out 3 times over 3 hours with a message saying... "You have been disconnected from the property" with an "ok" button to click. And each time I go back in ...my green is all gone so I have to re-green to go back to finish my round.

yes I locked my house... b/c i don't feel like hosting at 3 am.
so does this send some alert that ,ohhh she must be botting???
this is ridiculous no matter what the reason is... it sucks!

Anyone else have this happen or know why its happening??"