• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Mania's Siggie Creator

A

Aster

This is a copy from EAL Mania's news post about their signature creator and keepsake signature instructions. To access their tools, click the below:
EA-Land Mania Signature Creator

EA-Land Mania (aka, TSO Mania) has been a good friend to the EAL/TSO community. Many thanks to Matt, Lady, and Indigo for all the beautiful content and spot-on information they've provided over the years.

Monday May 5, 2008
Signatures and Avatar/Lot Tools -- Update
Signature Creator!
The signature and avatar/lot tools are now working correctly again. A HUGE thanks goes out to Randy for taking the time to fix the web services.

If you haven't done so already, now would be a great time to create a personalized signature for your avatar or lot to save to your hard drive as a keepsake for when the game closes in just under 3 months. Once the game closes these unique forum signatures will disappear with it.

W

Wyld Cherry

that was a good idea for em to make, well little late really :(

V

Vanilla Sky

:lick: Wished I found this before I deleted my sims. Oh well.