• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Mania Signature Creator siggies - please do not stack them up or across

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

This sticky post is just to let you know that those new and very cool signatures that some of you are making at http://www.tsomania.net/ fit our signature size guidelines but only if you use just the avatar OR the property one. If you stack them one atop the other or side by side like I have seen around, it makes the siggie too tall/wide. Here's the Stratics siggy rule for reference:

<font color="blue"> M. We ask that you keep images in your signature relatively small. By this we mean both in over image size (width and height) and also in file size. The larger the image dimensions and size the longer it takes for pages to load in our forums.

Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

We'd prefer to keep the forums loading quickly for everyone. Thank you.

This refers to signature and avatar images </font>

Again, using just one of the siggies is perfectly fine, judging from the ones I have seen around. I need to get one for myself!

Thanks for listening.

Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.