• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Land Logo

S

Sandra

Why does the EA Land logo remind me of the McDonalds® logo and style?

I dunno. It just seems strangely cartoonish to me. Has anyone else thought this? Every time I launch the game and the logo pops up I get the urge to buy a Happy Meal™.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why does the EA Land logo remind me of the McDonalds® logo and style?

I dunno. It just seems strangely cartoonish to me. Has anyone else thought this? Every time I launch the game and the logo pops up I get the urge to buy a Happy Meal™.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I get that same urge every time I see a McDonald's kiosk in game.....maybe it's just a further extension of the deal they made with them when those kiosks were added
Seriously, I like the logo but I've always liked bold, bright-ish colors so maybe that's why.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

My clothing style offline resembles that of a box of fruitloops. Seriously; luckily Tucan-Dan has job security. Give me neon, and I'm a happy camper. Still, I'm struggling to find this logo appealing to a game that represents an innovating change. I feel it's lackluster and could be colorful but still professional.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My clothing style offline resembles that of a box of fruitloops. Seriously; luckily Tucan-Dan has job security. Give me neon, and I'm a happy camper. Still, I'm struggling to find this logo appealing to a game that represents an innovating change. I feel it's lackluster and could be colorful but still professional.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO! Hmm...well I think I remember reading a while back that the logo was a 'work in progress' along with the rest of the game while it's still in beta, so maybe this isn't the *final* product, what we see when the game boots, but it'll be closer to the lava lamp picture that shows while the game is booting up, which still has the bright-ish colors that represent the 60s-70s motif like lava lamps were popular in, but looks at least a little more 'professional' as you say? The EA-Land website itself is in all bold primary colors, which is what makes me think that's the style they are shooting for.....but you're right the very first logo itself looks a little 'elementary' graphics wise. I love the lava lamp with EA Land on it though in the second screen.

G

NOt a fan either but I guess it will grow on me.

Hmmm... wonder what time McDonald's starts selling Happy Meals at around my area... lol

I

imported_MattelMichele

lol ! I am finally getting used to the new logo, at first even my teen daughter thought it looked like something a kid put together, now we both kinda sorta like it

G

Everyone do some research on this. See if you are eating Mcdonalds more often then usual. Anyway I think it's kinda babyish, but at least now we have something to nag the developers about lol.

- Danny Banks

I

imported_Qute Pi

The logo gives me the impression i'm playing a kids game...
of course we all know it's not only meant for kids...lol

A

anniebonz

I think its cute, but it looks like a placeholder to me till they get the full TSO to EA-Land thingy all done. But I dunno.

I smell LOGO CONTEST!!!!!