• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-LAnd is getting so much nicer, yah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just got kicked off for maintance, and NO 15 MINUTE WARNING!!

When did they start just kicking us off without warning??

these people are getting so much nicer im getting diabetis from how sweat thay are...

N

Natedawg26

<blockquote><hr>

Get a beer and relax

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao good idea

G

Oh C'mon! Who cares! Without whem the game would be dead for-ever and gone!

So what? They hopefully are fixing the lag!

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Oh boohoo....

Would you rather have lag for the rest of the day.

And I can bet that 80% of us just click Okay with out reading the pop up and wait to be kicked off.

G

There *was* a 15 minute warning.

It just took 20 minutes to display due to the lag...

G

<blockquote><hr>

There *was* a 15 minute warning.

It just took 20 minutes to display due to the lag...

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;Falls of chair laughing my butt off&gt;

M

Mr Me

I was kinda Liking the Lag..I was getting homework done LMAO

G

<blockquote><hr>

these people are getting so much nicer im getting diabetis from how sweat thay are...

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but I think your tone is way out of line. If EA knew they were going to close the game, they would have set out an announcement as they always do. At this time, the causes for the closure are only known under speculation and there are no clear facts stated by anyone from the development team.

I understand this week was a rough week with EA-Land, but we have to understand that EA is working hard to fix these issues. What issues? Database and Connectivity Issues mainly.

What about lag? Well if you prefer lag to be fixed first, then how would anyone connect to the game if there are connectivity issues? No one will play. Atleast we are allowed in game and not kept out for days upon end.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but I think your tone is way out of line. If EA knew they were going to close the game, they would have set out an announcement as they always do. At this time, the causes for the closure are only known under speculation and there are no clear facts stated by anyone from the development team.

I understand this week was a rough week with EA-Land, but we have to understand that EA is working hard to fix these issues. What issues? Database and Connectivity Issues mainly.

What about lag? Well if you prefer lag to be fixed first, then how would anyone connect to the game if there are connectivity issues? No one will play. Atleast we are allowed in game and not kept out for days upon end.

[/ QUOTE ]
====
it's just that lag in this (beta version) was "fixed" days ago.

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

Excuse me, but I think your tone is way out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

GOD, Ive seen Mods ALOT ruder on here!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Excuse me, but I think your tone is way out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

GOD, Ive seen Mods ALOT ruder on here!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a mod. I am not being rude. I am simply stating my opinion like everyone else on here. EA gets the worse of it,"FIX MY GAME NOW! IT'S BROKEN!" The majority of the individuals on stratics have a harsh attitude when things do not work for them, and if you fail to recgonize that, so be it. But, by lurking these threads, it is very clear there are unsatisfied people who have more attitudes than presented in my response.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Feel free to add your thoughts in the existing lag or server down threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.