• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Land Internal Error...for a week!?

J

Jena

okay, I am posting this here since I haven't gotten anywhere, or any help with this matter as of yet. I PM'd Lee and also sent a msg. to Parizad..and still nothing. This really makes me mad that I can't play with my other account and that 2 sims on this account have vanished also..along with money and items I had. So here is my repost....

<blockquote><hr>

I am having major problems with trying to get into EA Land with my second account. For a week now, I have been trying to get in and play, I had a couple sims on this account that have also been deleted from it, not my doing. I can't even log in to make a new sim. This is what I have been getting since last Friday, when I try to log in, OR make a new sim on my other account..

I have tried just about everything from jumping to the productive cities, to TC3, then trying EA Land again, and nothing is working. I AM a paying customer and this is crud that I can't even log into my other paid account for a week now because of this error. I can get in to the others just fine with my other account, but not my 2nd. I thought this was fixed awhile back? Can someone help me with this please?? It's very frustrating along with everything else going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

D

DGLita

This problem has been going on for some time now and its pretty much unforgivable of the devs/EA to allow this error to continue. If you pay to play then you SHOULD be able to log in, and putting a message out saying try once in 24 hours is just not acceptable. This is a dreadful way to treat paying customers.

I do come accross this issue several tiems a week, but I find that if I just keep trying over and over it will eventually let me in

G

Indeed. I went straight through this system when I reactivated my paid account, and have absolutely no trouble accessing EA-Land.

If you are still getting this error message, then you need to get onto your EA Account page and update it as shown in the thread linked above me. More than likely, the problem is occuring due to the transition from the old TSO accounting system to the new EA-Land accounting system.

J

Jena

okay, for some odd reason they have me down as a FREE account when I have been paying for this account for months. I can not access the EA Land section to add my info in, was only able to do the TSO section. If I STILL can't get into EA Land, and far as I'm concerned...I'm owed something due to this b/c it's not due to anything I've have done...since I was able to go to EA Land up until over a week ago before they did their moves.

Editing...and btw, this is what I get when I try to access the EAL page

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, editing again...I guess putting in my info in the TSO section helped! Thank you for your help guys. Nice to get help from fellow simmies since I couldn't get any help from the Devs.