• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-land game help please

M

minskitty

Hi, i got and e-mail about ea-land , i got the download they give in it but it is not working is there something i have to do? can someone help me please? id really like to try it out, i also dont have the sims online game anymore could that be it ? do i need TSO to play? if so where can i get the game, is there anywhere i can download it for free? tyvm for reading and helping <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

G

The EA-Land (formerly TSO) download can be found here.

According to the EA-Land website, all you have to do is log with your old information to become a free playing player. If you want to be a paying player (and have full access to both TC3 and EA-Land) go through the steps outlined here.

M

minskitty

Hi thx for replying ive done all that and also got the EA-land downloaded but its not doing nothing when on click on the icon, whats up with that

G

Are you running Vista? If you are, right click and "Run as Administrator".

G

If you're running Vista, and "Run as Administrator" doesn't work, let me know. I've got Vista pretty well figured out over here. You may need to disable UAC for it to install properly.

M

minskitty

ok i got it to the update, but got the update failed to complete , i chose the sims online under subscribers cause i got a 14 day trial, now i dont know is that the wrong choice?

G

Try to run TC3...I think at this point that is the only choice for free play.

G

Yes, I believe so. At this point they are in the process of phasing out of free trials and phasing into free play. I believe that is the reason they are currently restricted to TC3. Once free trial becomes free play, I believe free players will be allowed into EA-Land on a limited basis.

M

minskitty

ty will let you know, did you play in BF cause your name sounds familliar

G

Yes. I still have a sim in BF, but hardly ever play it...when I did I was Sindran Chronic, a red mohawked sim. When did you stop playing and what was your name?

M

minskitty

i stopped playing about 3 or 4 months ago but its the strike black name that cought my attention, i also had a sim in CC and AV BF was minskitty the others were mins even BF were calling me mins

G

Well I've never really PLAYED in BF under Strike Black...just visited. So I doubt we knew each other that well if at all...the only place where I was known as Strike Black prior to TC3/EA-Land was Jolly Pines.

M

minskitty

it must be in tc3 i was mins and was living in a skill house lacy's Creative something

M

minskitty

do you think after 3 or 4 months that i lost everything i had?

G

3/4 Months is questionable...it is possible but not for sure...if you did you will however get back any anniversary gifts you were entitled to as well as any skill locks you are entitled to based upon the amount of time you paid for your account.

M

minskitty

hey i wonder if i can play 2 sims at once with this like 2 accounts, do you know

G

If you have two accounts you can play two sims at once, but don't ask me how, I haven't done it since before the process changed.