• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Land for "upscale" game system

N

nobuttkisser

Maxis/EA here is something to ponder after you get EA Land up and running... I'd like to see a version of this online game accessible for upscale game system i'm talking about Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo WII, Sony's Playstation 3 and or any other upcoming game system with internet access. I know its a market untouched yet but think of the expansion you would have... (beat sony to the punch with their "home") that home hasn't come to fruiton yet and when and if it ever does it would restrict the players with other playstation 3 players... whereas TSO/EA Land although right now is restricted to PC system could expand to these game systems with internet access making it possible for us to play this game just about in any room including outside the home... I place this thought out for anyone who may have a game system and a desire to see this game become a reality. what do you think?

G

Luc discussed this on the blog back in March, if you comment to the post he will get a notification of it. Clicky