• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Down without Warning

• Thread starter imported_Gracie Nito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarreTee

i was sitting there, enjoying a dance at the factory and BAM

B

BizMarquiz

hopefully it means the bullet train crashed it as it rumbled in :p

V

ValarieNicoleBF

I'm to lazy to keep trying to sign back in. *Keeps refreshing Stratics*

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Cream bear male suits!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Hopfully!!

G

Ooooh was just gonna post about this - wonder what happened?

N

November Rain

Regular cities are working...not that they're any fun atm..lol

we can only hope that ealand isn't down for long...i'm suffering withdrawals as it is...lmao

V

ValarieNicoleBF

ooo, Gave me an idea *goes to BF and does pet pulls with whatever money she has left* :p

I

Isimsalotta

Well at least I know it wasn't my internet! We had such a great team at the factory too!

I think I just heard a train in the distance!

L

Lynnie

The Bullet crashing???? lol oh nooo hopefully not that.. that cant be good!

G

YAY BOTTERS BEWARE ur days are numbered WOOT (hopes thats what it was)

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Maybe there was a run on the bank and all the ATMs had to be shut down.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe there was a run on the bank and all the ATMs had to be shut down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are store owners meant to be able to buy ATMs? I have them in my catalogue for around 12k...

S

StarreTee

TC3 has folks playing in it. So if ya need a fix, you can always go there!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have got to be the most unprofessional team I have ever seen in my life.

G

Good idea.........Pet pulls.........wooot maybe ill get lucky this time and not be stuck with 15 affies or cheetahs..

T

Tristan Lewis

I know your intitled to your opinion but ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE BLEEP UP!!!!
All youve done is complain for 2 straight days now shut it!!!!!

Z

Zsazsa Zee

sure did Gracie

I was actually at a job....got an error...but I guess it was a universal error lol

M

mysticlisa516

I totally agree. This is so frustrating, and I don't think they have a clue of how many people they are pissing off.

S

StarreTee

you know, I should take this as a sign that I play this game entirely too much.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I know your intitled to your opinion but ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE BLEEP UP!!!!
All youve done is complain for 2 straight days now shut it!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm excuse u. You need to STFU.

B

brendagfrie

Yea, complaining won't fix anything and it just upsets people that are trying really hard to make things work.

I just don't know if I can bear that dayum patch to TC3 again so I think I will actually go out into the real world...I do need to pick up goodies for the Super Bowl. Guess this is the best time to get it done and maybe till I get back it will all be well again : ))

M

mysticlisa516

I see,,the cheerleaders are allowed to keep cheering, but those of us who are angry at the situations have to shut up. Good to know. But knowing isn't going to shut me up.

G

Alrighty then, so I'm going to keep refreshing this page every couple minutes..

Make sure someone lets me know when EAL is back up.

G

Looks to me like this problem just started less then 30 minutes ago, sheesh what do you expect. Give them some time to get it fixed and try to remember we had some major updates the last few days and these kinds of things are likely to happen.

My mother always says you gather more flies with honey then you do with vinegar. Words of wisdom there.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Actually, a few months back in the Community Pub, Lee mentioned that EA-Land would shut down if any economic bells and alarms went off in the city. You better get used to EA-Land going down. That's one reason I'm glad to have sims living in TC3. So if EALand goes down, I'll have a place to hang out.

T

Tristan Lewis

Far from a cheereleader just gets old when the only time certian people post is when thay have something to pancake about. Never nothing good to say EVER!!!!

M

mysticlisa516

That's the whole problem. Nothing good to say at all lately. Just one mishap after another. That is what gets old.

D

DGLita

I have another theory, the train arrived safely with its sims, and half a billion in cash. That would explain a very quick exit from teh game

M

mysticlisa516

If my sim got to EA Land,,I won't post for 24 hours....but I don't think that is what happened.

G

Hi

I thought these forums were meant to help pinpoint the problems with the server outages? (not complain about everything).. at least that is what I was told..anyways just wanted to say hi to all and to just Chill... this too shall pass:)

T

Tristan Lewis

Wouldnt doubt it saw lotsa sims hastely doing trade after Main this AM.

G

<font color="purple">Smugglers! I knew it! lol They got past Customs &amp; now it's a foot chase. Runnnn!
</font>

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if EA even knows that EA Land is down? Maybe the server just like crashed and they don't know about it.

G

I know this is a frustrating development, but please do not take it out on each other.

Just a reminder to the everyone to please abide by the <font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>.

A. Show respect at all times.

b.Help build the Community.

The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Thank you.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

I know this is a frustrating development, but please do not take it out on each other.

Just a reminder to the everyone to please abide by the <font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>.

A. Show respect at all times.

b.Help build the Community.

The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Halleluiah Gilly. :) Y'all be sweet. We'll get through this. lol.

~coy

G

Hi all I am new to posting on here this is getting annoy im tryin to make it to number 1 in ealnd i love good compotion but cant do it if everyday i have a new problem and can't get in to city hopefully it will be fixed soon sorry my spelling not so hot lol

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Hi all I am new to posting on here this is getting annoy im tryin to make it to number 1 in ealnd i love good compotion but cant do it if everyday i have a new problem and can't get in to city hopefully it will be fixed soon sorry my spelling not so hot lol

[/ QUOTE ]

EA Land is down for everyone so you wouldn't really be at a loss nobody else is gaining hours either.

Status
Not open for further replies.