• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ea-Land down in 15 Min

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Me

Just got Notice in Game Ea-land is going down in 15 min.... Wonder why???? LOL

I

imported_Danny Dots

Yeah I don't know why either. Hopefully to fix the lag, lol.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

Hehe....to fix the fact that it takes 5 minutes for a single im to go through.

*sigh*

Notice how everything was fine until the Dev's went home.
:p They need someone there to smack it around.

G

It's weird how sometimes it's lag city and other times it's "Lag who? Who's lag".

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who's on first!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's on second!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Who's on first!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's on second!

[/ QUOTE ]

Another long night. Is there any rum left. What about the cookies or the cupcakes? Any one???

M

Mr Me

Got cookies... But Better not pass them out... Might upset PeeBee.... And I will be called a 12 yr old LMAO

G

Hey Oakley, you and me can eat all the cookies and drink all the rum and laugh at each other on how we are so darn addicted to this darn game. And you are always number one in my book.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Got cookies... But Better not pass them out... Might upset PeeBee.... And I will be called a 12 yr old LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

Upset me? Not in the least. I would prefer there be friendly bantering between everyone.

You what I'll even make a batch of rocky road brownies just for you Mr Me.
ENJOY!!! ::don't forget to share some with independence::

Status
Not open for further replies.