• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ea land down again

G

ok idk if there was another topic of this but wth is TSO down again ..

G

From the blog

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land Midday Reset
Posted in Bugs by Greg on the March 21st, 2008
EA-Land is coming down for a reset. This should prevent the lag from occuring later this evening.

If this does in fact alleviate the lag later tonight - we will be doing a second maintenance at about this time (3PM PST) Saturday and Sunday.

We are looking into a better fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

gk

[/ QUOTE ]

G

seeing u posted here ..guess u didnt scroll down to see the ea land blog post (pretty big) says they are going to try a midday reset to see if they can reduce the lag tonight lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

From the blog

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land Midday Reset
Posted in Bugs by Greg on the March 21st, 2008
EA-Land is coming down for a reset. This should prevent the lag from occuring later this evening.

If this does in fact alleviate the lag later tonight - we will be doing a second maintenance at about this time (3PM PST) Saturday and Sunday.

We are looking into a better fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

gk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm anxious to hear if it does fix it. If it does then it would be perfectly worth it to go an extra 30 minutes a day for another maintenance in order to be able to play unimpeded all evening, IMO! It's logical that it might, any computer technician will tell even single computer users that frequent rebooting of your computer and/or regular system defrags will help alot with the lagginess of the internet itself and the RAM getting bogged down, so I hope this is true with the server that they have going as well

G

<blockquote><hr>

If it does then it would be perfectly worth it to go an extra 30 minutes a day for another maintenance in order to be able to play unimpeded all evening, IMO!

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me chuckle. I'm glad you will be able to play unimpeded during your evening.

Spare a thought for those of us in the UK and Europe who will be losing 30 minutes of our unimpeded play

Polly

G

but but but but... you're british!!!! what ???? now we are to be concerned about that too????? sheesh this is getting way too demanding!!!!!

JUST JOSHING!!! don't be tossing me overboard along with the tea...

oh wait that was us... ok ummm nevermind