• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land coming down for the arrival of Dan's Grovers

G

GregK

Welcome to all the folks from Dan's Grove!

The down time should be minimal.

Regards,
gk

G

whohoooooooooooooooo chooochoooo lets get this show on the road we want av and bf!!!!!

M

Monkeybear

Maybe if they also do CC today (It's still early there) We could get AV tomorrow but AV may take days to merge

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe if they also do CC today (It's still early there) We could get AV tomorrow but AV may take days to merge

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! I like this idea! I miss my AV sim errr... avatar. :p

I

imported_Gracie Nito

OMG OMG OMG! I knew that lag the last few days was too much to just be EJ merging! Yay! Dan's Groovies!!!!!!!

G

BF soon I hope been way too long since I have been able to play my Sim.. paying for nothing

G

omg Jumps up and down with Joy. My Castle is here! omg i have to go check now! hooooooo
<font color="red"> </font>

M

Monkeybear

City is down, best get working on my boss battles on toontown

F

frogger2

When all cities are merged will we get a new welcome splash? we need a new look once all tso is merged to Ealand lol. just curious.
frogger of AV and PrimeEA in BF Ghostrider in EJ.

G

Were home Gracie Were home! (waits for fog to lift) Where is it? I cant see it! Is it there?! Is it there?
<font color="red"> </font>

B

brendagfrie

yay three more cities to go and i got simmies with houses in all of em...now i am getting really really excited!!

N

Neffyh

AV is finally in reach. I can smell the home cooked food. I miss my Emma'
Soon her and Neffy will be reunited.

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

AV is finally in reach I miss my girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too! i want my house and i want my pets. but hey one more to go then its av!!!!!!!! im so excited!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Can I have a soda?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

OMG. i can see my home but sim hasn't arrived yet!
Where is the train?

What a tease!

I

imported_LFancey

monkeybeartso beat us to it and sadly we thought be had cream colored bear suits with the move but they do not seem to have made it...

Hmmm so sad....

Maybe next time

Cheers,

Lee

I

Isimsalotta

WELCOME HOME Gracie and ALL the other happy Simz! Enjoy your Stay in EA-Land!

S

Sativa L

YAY!!! We made it!!!! OMG I don't want to go back to r/l work.. lol

G

Taken from blog

Monday March 10th, we will resume the merges in the following order (previsouly determined by random drawing): EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF. (Note: these are all sizeable cities that may in fact take more than one day to merge a single city and we will only do one city at time).

Sooooooo, 2 down 4 to go woooooooooo hoooooooooo

G

*Looks as fog starts to lift and Castle comes into view

Its there! I see it! Nocturnal Castle. They didn't lose it! Im home oh Wer'e home!!!

*Crys with Joy!! <font color="red"> </font>

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I told the Devs back in August that DG would crash their servers. It might just happen today!