• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ea eating my objects?

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Natalius Lynn

Over the past week, i've noticed objects missing after scheduled maitance.. But today I woke up, a toilet, a bed, and two guitars were missing, ontop of a few paintings I lost. Is this happening to just me? Is there a way to get credited for these objects? I can't afford to keep rebuying!!

I

imported_Qute Pi

There has been a lot of poofing.
I don't know for sure how or if reimbursement will happen.

I do suggest, regardless, that you report it to [email protected] that way at least it's recorded........

Give as much detail as you can, including your sims oops i mean avatar's name, dates you noticed what missing, even mention approx value of your lost items.
Could help in the long run, or maybe not...Good Luck! I wouldn't want to rebuy things either...

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Are you very close to your object or lot limit?

I've had poofer items because of being near or at lot limit.

N

Natalius Lynn

Yeah I'm about 10 away. But I lost paintings before I ever got near object limit, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it :/

M

MandiK

I had a birthday cake poof today

Pretty much every time I log in, I get 'Missing Some Objects? Sorry!' message. Whatever, I bet they're sorry, thats why they keep taking my stuff LOL

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

I do suggest, regardless, that you report it to [email protected] that way at least it's recorded........

Give as much detail as you can, including your sims oops i mean avatar's name, dates you noticed what missing, even mention approx value of your lost items.
Could help in the long run, or maybe not...Good Luck! I wouldn't want to rebuy things either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah EA stole a crafted computer from me and thats all i noticed at least, lol.. The only problem with the e-mail is that they want you to tell them how to recreate the bug and I dont think there is a way to recreate something poofing, lol.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah EA stole a crafted computer from me and thats all i noticed at least, lol.. The only problem with the e-mail is that they want you to tell them how to recreate the bug and I dont think there is a way to recreate something poofing, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I got the same response. I replied with "I didn't do anything, you broke it." Still no reply.

G

In this case we really need you all to report missing items at the above email. I've been working with Lee to track down this bug and any info you can give the devs will help. Even if you dont know much report it. I hate this bug and I want it squishified.