• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ea and uo team ****ed up

So I have been deployed in the army I got home few days ago I went to log in to my account and when I did my account was an endless journey account I have played for about 15 years took a break for about a year 10 years ago then came back so I have a 10 year old account I payed for my account while I was deployed have all my bank statements to show I was paying for it... my brother who also plays was checking on my account for me logging in about few times a month to make sure was fine but when I got home and tried to access my account my house was gone and all my stuff in house was missing and said I was an endless journey account so after 10 years of playing every day till I got deployed... I was gone for about a year my question is how was i paying for my account yet all my stuff got taken from me house items and all just gone has anything like this happen to anyone before and what did you do or how can I correct how I was wronged in this situation I have email uo team and not yet got a reply... need help please

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So I have been deployed in the army I got home few days ago I went to log in to my account and when I did my account was an endless journey account I have played for about 15 years took a break for about a year 10 years ago then came back so I have a 10 year old account I payed for my account while I was deployed have all my bank statements to show I was paying for it... my brother who also plays was checking on my account for me logging in about few times a month to make sure was fine but when I got home and tried to access my account my house was gone and all my stuff in house was missing and said I was an endless journey account so after 10 years of playing every day till I got deployed... I was gone for about a year my question is how was i paying for my account yet all my stuff got taken from me house items and all just gone has anything like this happen to anyone before and what did you do or how can I correct how I was wronged in this situation I have email uo team and not yet got a reply... need help please

If the account was paid for your house should not have dropped. I know there is some kind of issue with the account warehouse right now but an account has to be inactive for 90 days to lose the house. I'm not sure what email you used, but I suggest emailing [email protected] and [email protected] for assistance. If they haven't answered in a few days, try again. They may be swamped right now with the account warehouse issue. Good luck.

My main point is I have bank statements showing them taking the money from my account I went in to my bank to verify a second time and they printed them out and we went over them together and still my account is an ej account so how is it that they were taking the money from my bank account yet my account is now an ej ? Logged in and was out side next to someone else house where my house used to be placed thought maybe a mistake took rune book recalled to my rune for my house and popped up next to where the I logged in at (where my house used to be) my family has played uo from the time it came out parents brother uncle and cousins I know how the game works I have emailed uo team no response... this is my frustration they took the money from my account have proof they took the money but no way to get it fixed I know about the ej and how it works looked it all up did my research I thank you all for your input I just want it fixed

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my brother who also plays was checking on my account for me logging in about few times a month to make sure was fine but when I got home and tried to access my account my house was gone and all my stuff in house was missing and said I was an endless journey account
Sounds like he wasn’t checking, or not as often as he said. It takes 90 from no payment for the house to drop and 120 days for it to become endless journey.

Enuff

Visitor
Are you sure your account has turned endless journey? The login screen was changed and everyone sees it says endless journey, well paid accounts anyway, I don't have an EJ account. Sounds to me like someone had access and dropped your houses. I would check bank access and account management to verify, active paid or endless journey.

Sounds like he wasn’t checking, or not as often as he said. It takes 90 from no payment for the house to drop and 120 days for it to become endless journey.
That'd not what I'm saying I'm trying to say ea origin was withdrawal money from my bank account every month to pay for the account

Are you sure your account has turned endless journey? The login screen was changed and everyone sees it says endless journey, well paid accounts anyway, I don't have an EJ account. Sounds to me like someone had access and dropped your houses. I would check bank access and account management to verify, active paid or endless journey.
I went to my brothers house to access one of the chests where we keep items and couldn't so he got on to check friend ship and said I wasn't friend anymore then when he tried to add me as a co-owner sense I didn't have my house anymore said can't add an ej account to house ownership

Enuff

Visitor
I went to my brothers house to access one of the chests where we keep items and couldn't so he got on to check friend ship and said I wasn't friend anymore then when he tried to add me as a co-owner sense I didn't have my house anymore said can't add an ej account to house ownership

I'm sorry that you are in this position. I would still check account management to see if payments were applied to the account. This would also be beneficial info that you could use to support your position. Best of luck and thank you for your service.