• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Account Help - Chat Always Down and Queue Never Moves

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone recently ben able to contact EA support for assistance with their account? When I can get in queue it never moves and for the past two weeks live chat has been down.

Through a whole bunch of skullduggery the gmail account associated with my EA login no longer exists so I need to contact them to change it. I can still log into the game but at some point in the next few months will run out of time.

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has anyone recently ben able to contact EA support for assistance with their account? When I can get in queue it never moves and for the past two weeks live chat has been down.

Through a whole bunch of skullduggery the gmail account associated with my EA login no longer exists so I need to contact them to change it. I can still log into the game but at some point in the next few months will run out of time.
I think you are better off emailing the UO support team. With EA accounts asking for code from email lately I am sure the UO support team has dealt with this .

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You don't really need for your gmail account to be active, unless you're saying the password doesn't match the username now. I rarely , if ever check my mythic master email , I don't need it to renew my account or make changes, just the login info for it.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to log into master account to check account age and it has a new thing that is wants to check your ID and will send you something in an email. This is new as i logged in about a month ago and didnt get the ID check.

wingnut

Adventurer
Contact support by your current e-mail. If you can validate the credit card info and phone number n stuff on the account they will likely let you change your e-mail.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So what is up with UO account management? I go to log in to update my cc expiry date and it won't take my ea mythic password. Keeps saying 'an error occurred processing your login, please try again'. So then I say forgot password (even though I didn't forget it as it is written in my password book) and it sends me a link to set a new password, so I do, and put it into the box and it says 'success' new password set, go to log in and again it says 'error occurred' with same message and still wont let me in. So then i try to log into the official forum and get this 'an error occurred during authentication' even though I can still log into the game. So tried again a couple of times then it changed to me being locked out for 56 mins, so waited that out and went to log in again and it goes back to the original 'error occurred during authentication' message. Anyone know what the hell is going on?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So what is up with UO account management? I go to log in to update my cc expiry date and it won't take my ea mythic password. Keeps saying 'an error occurred processing your login, please try again'. So then I say forgot password (even though I didn't forget it as it is written in my password book) and it sends me a link to set a new password, so I do, and put it into the box and it says 'success' new password set, go to log in and again it says 'error occurred' with same message and still wont let me in. So then i try to log into the official forum and get this 'an error occurred during authentication' even though I can still log into the game. So tried again a couple of times then it changed to me being locked out for 56 mins, so waited that out and went to log in again and it goes back to the original 'error occurred during authentication' message. Anyone know what the hell is going on?
A guildie had been unable to login to account management for a few weeks. Support were unable to help, she had to contact Mesanna to get it sorted I think.

Three more guildies are unable to login now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forum is not allowing new log ins. If your device has not auto logged out (24hrs) you can get in. It has done this a couple of times since it has existed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I pmed the mods on a device that was not logged out. They will fix the forum when one wakes up.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pmed the mods on a device that was not logged out. They will fix the forum when one wakes up.
Sunshine if the mods could fix it, it would have been done hours ago :p. I believe you can get back in now.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well managed to get back into everything, thing is if it didn't let me get in too bad, my three accounts can just die seeing as I haven't been playing them for nearly a yr. At the moment I am in a holding pattern so anything that causes my accounts to fail will be the 'finale'. I am about to move house and just don't have the energy to bugger around with UO and it's stupid systems. Luckily this time it came good. Thanks people for the info above. :)