• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Accidently deleted my red certificates?

G

I got an in game message stating:

"We accidentally deleted your red certificate card but have now returned it to your inventory - even its new look! Apologies. The Dev Team"

now, my problem is, that unless it's new look is invisible... I am not seeing this replacement. Any one else get this message? Did you get a replacement? What does it look like, maybe I am just in need of another pot of coffee

G

I got the same message and no replacements. I think the Dev's need another pot of coffee, lol.

I

imported_Qute Pi

lol I haven't seen my red one return, or gotten a message, I just noticed it was missing.

G

what????? it said ......"even it's new look"..... if it needs to be spelled out....

IT'S FREEKIN INVISABLE !!!!!!!

sheesh even an uneducated donkey (they won't let me say my favorite word here) figured that one out... CntryGrl you're really slipping, to let me figure it out before you.

I

imported_rpsky3

Yes, my sims got that same message also.. just maybe a little slip on the devs part..

J

JRock

Not only did they delete my red certificate, but they deleted my dot cards and I did not get my orange certificate.

M

MandiK

They did the same to me. Said they put it back but its not there.

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

"We accidentally deleted your red certificate card but have now returned it to your inventory - even its new look! Apologies. The Dev Team"

now, my problem is, that unless it's new look is invisible... I am not seeing this replacement. Any one else get this message? Did you get a replacement? What does it look like, maybe I am just in need of another pot of coffee

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep same thing happened here also on all 3 of my sims.

Cat.

G

I always remember what maxisLee said, and that was
*we all make mistakes, its how we correct them that you need to look at*
ok, so now I have TWO messages in my ingame mail that both say they *accidently* took my red certifis, and BOTH cards that were returned to me *were NOT*, so hows that for correcting the two mistakes?
How you doing guys??
Up for a third try?

G

I have the same thing on all 3 accounts.

Just glad that they keep a record of the sims that complete each colour game in the lava game.

Now, if I can just remember what sims completed when part I'd be happy

I

imported_Danny Dots

Yeah... same message and no card. I wonder what the message is going to stay when they really give them back, lol

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

<blockquote><hr>

Just glad that they keep a record of the sims that complete each colour game in the lava game.

Now, if I can just remember what sims completed when part I'd be happy

[/ QUOTE ]

A record?!?!? LOL
I will bet that there will be significant screw ups at the end of this lava card thing. Who wants to bet against me??

B

bitbok

I got the same thing my red certificate is gone too with a message saying it has been put back in my inventory ??

P

Pami

HI all! I got the same message on both accounts and neither one of them got the red certificate back either. I wonder when we will get the red certificate back.

G

I got the same messege in game on both my accounts and on both of my accounts the red certificates were not returned even tho the devteam said they were...

I want them back too...
I dont like invisable cards

L

legal1lpn

Yep-Yep!!! Got the same message and saw the same invisible certificates!

P

PHREEKESIM

same thing here. I got the message and didn't get the replacement cards(had 2), my dot and target cards (again 2) poofed and no orange cards. I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

N

Natedawg26

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yup same thing im guessing they just took em all? lol

G

Same here got the eamail sayin completion card was deleted and replaced but no replacement card. Theyve said they have records of it...but are there going to be replaced with ones we can see? :p

E

Eleonora

Same here. I'd like to know if anyone actually had his/her card returned... or if they took all of them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! You're a witty one, Cntry!

On behalf of the dev team, oy, how embarrassing! Two things:

1. We know in the database who did and did not complete each mini-game. So the certificates are really a formality. So you're okay.

2. Next time we're in EA-Land together, please let me know which sim, and we'll give you another set. This time they will have shed their invisibility cloak.

G

My red certificates are gone but I didn't get a message saying they were stolen. Is that a problem?

F

Fool at TC

I got the same message, but they took my dot cards too.

Thieves!

C

calvinscreeksim

I'm also one of the many with the message saying red lava cards were deleted but not in my inventory.

E

Eleonora

I just logged on again and had received a new mail saying that the deleted card had been returned to my inventory "REALLY THIS TIME!" And this time the card was there. Thanks Dev Team! Now I can go to bed and get some sleep tonight