• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

E3

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone else looking forward to this? Are any posters or Stratics/TGN staff going? If someone can get me a pass I'd go but unfortunately I'm not part of the industry outside of playing the games for fun :D

There are too many things to list that I am excited about but there are definitely a few games in particular that top that list. Battlefield 3, which I can't shut up about lately is probably #1 for me right now.

Any thoughts, comments, etc. about E3?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will ask and find out for you

Sent a message to George I will post when I get response

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm sure some TGN folks are going. Wish I could make it. :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is anyone else looking forward to this? Are any posters or Stratics/TGN staff going? If someone can get me a pass I'd go but unfortunately I'm not part of the industry outside of playing the games for fun :D

There are too many things to list that I am excited about but there are definitely a few games in particular that top that list. Battlefield 3, which I can't shut up about lately is probably #1 for me right now.

Any thoughts, comments, etc. about E3?
This was the reply I received from George

[12:18:04 PM] George Vanous: Sadly, no :(

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Are you going? If you write a report or create a video about it, we can probably publish it on Stratics and/or TGN. :D

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been watching the press conferences all day online. EA's is either still going right now as I'm posting this or just ended.

The "Hail to the Chief" was in reference to this awesome announcement made earlier this morning at the Microsoft press conference:

[youtube]XHFZx07p9yc[/youtube]

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They showed a new video for SW:TOR at E3, it's up on the SWOTR site now. Pretty nice looking too.