• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

E A LAND?

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Natalius Lynn

Someone by the name of "E A LAND" is going around TC3 and telling people that their accounts are in the process of being banned. LOL. I sent an email, but I dunno if I sent it to the right email address, so i'm posting here in hopes the dev's see it and boot people like this.

Really annoying. x.x

G

<blockquote><hr>

Someone by the name of "E A LAND" is going around TC3 and telling people that their accounts are in the process of being banned. LOL. I sent an email, but I dunno if I sent it to the right email address, so i'm posting here in hopes the dev's see it and boot people like this.

Really annoying. x.x

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you send an e-mail or did you report it? That is two completely different things. You shoudl always report it.

N

Natalius Lynn

I didn't get the IM myself, but told the person who did to report it. I also emailed, just to be sure hehe.