• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Dying plants

K

Kayne

I seem to recall previously that most people said that a dying plant couldn't be saved.

I can now say I have saved my first plant that was in a dying state from doing so and it is now on its way to a full recovery. Not a bad result for the first time i've ever saved one that had gone that far.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you ever add strength potions to your plants? Especially when you first plant them? That might make a difference. I've saved a lot from wilted before, not sure about dying. I usually try and not let them get that far gone... heheh

Not sure, but depending on what stage the plant is in might make it easier to save from 'wilted' or 'dying'.

K

Kayne

I use strength potions mainly when they have got to a bad state.

Only real reason I had some on dying is that they were on a char that I don't actually use so when I logged it in they did their normal check and were already wilted and went to dying. However I have saved a few lately.

If a plant goes below healthy I always add 2 strength and 2 greater heals until it gets back to healthy.