• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dyes for dark blue cape?

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a cape that was crafted using BOD reward cloth. I'm not sure the official color of the cape, but it's a very deep blue.

I now have a new cape, that I was to DYE this color, but I'm not sure there is a dye for this color??

Anyone have an idea?

Attachments

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No, the BOD reward colors are unavailable as dye color options. There may be a few "close" ones (not via the normal or special dye tub though) either via tokuno dyes, plant dyes or slime dyes, but not from the standard dye tubs.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't be the same color
But plant stain wise.. You'd mix a blue plant with a black plant for the closest possible.

Picture from uoguide. it would come out the color listed 1317.

C

Connor_Graham

Well now, that's just plain crap that UOGuide would put that kind of BS on a pic. Like you couldn't take a screen shot and put the pic on photobucket or some other site, then post it from there. What a load of ****.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well now, that's just plain crap that UOGuide would put that kind of BS on a pic. Like you couldn't take a screen shot and put the pic on photobucket or some other site, then post it from there. What a load of ****.
Ha! Yeah it does seem a little petty. Oh well.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fairness to UOGuide, they have every right decide how their bandwidth is used, even if they don't pay for additional bandwidth above a point.

A

AtlanteanAngel

Just post the direct url to the UOGuide.com webpage containing the graphic, instead of posting the graphic file itself.

Regarding the subject, yes there are certain items with unique colors, eg. Ari Robe +10 Physical Resist, that even the special dye tubs and plant dyes are unable to replicate.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because, you know, discouraging people from using bandwidth that they, themselves, are paying for is a bad thing, right?

No offense, but not everything on the Internet is as free as some people seem to think it is.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't right to hotlink images but they need to change that image to something more professional - thats just immature.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh* Ok back to the question at hand...if you need a cape made from the reward cloth, I will be more than happy to make you one if you are on LS??? As long as it is just a regular old cape and not some special event thing.