• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DWB question

• Thread starter ClanBeviin2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

ClanBeviin2

I know there's going to be a lot of "it depends" in the answers I receive to this extremely broad question, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.

How long should I plan to spend in the DWB to collect the BH parts, Binaries, and Protective Coatings needed for a Mando suit? I know the Alum minerals take something like 24 hours between quests and, of course, as a Munitions trader, I only have access to the one room... but I will eventually need all the parts anyway, right?

Last time I went, I had six hours to spare. A few of those were spent getting together a full group with medics and then we spent two or three in the bunker itself and I came out with... nothing. A lot of loot, sure, but nothing for the Mando.

So, in order to fit a decent bunker run into my schedule, about how long should I plan to make it productive? Eight hours? Ten?

I tell you... the only frustrating part about roleplaying a Mandalorian is getting the damn armor. :cursing:

B

BadgerSmaker

Months.

The Binary Liquids and Protective Liquid Coatings are on something like a 1/1000 drop rate.

A lot of players set themselves up to AFK macro farm the same Death Watch Wraith over and over again.

You could also just play the game however you want, earn credits as you do so and buy the items instead. Check trade forum on the official boards for prices.

C

ClanBeviin2

Ok then.

Better make sure my computer chair's comfy.

P

Penti

Get a crate of beers and have the local pizza shop on speed-dial too ;)