• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Duration of the Khaldun events/quests?

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

did anyone notice the duration of the event? I think I read once "Oct to Nov", but can this be confirmed? And do all parts end in Nov, e.g. the "going gumshoe"-quest? There were players in chat who stated that it would end today.

Regards, Fizzle

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From what i have read from patch notes and seen on the other fourms it is dec 1st

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From other forum

Kyronix Posts: 217Dev
October 24
December 1 all the Halloween content will turn off, but don't worry - plenty for the holiday season to keep you busy!

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
"A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:59:00 AM GMT-05:00 (ET)."

The gifts are given away till Nov 18th, so based on prior experience, it is not uncommon for them to turn off everything else at that point also