• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Durability 100%, Double Exceptionals, is that rare?

N

natfbrazil

Hi all,

Cleaning up my home, have many very old things and have lost track of rareness factors on some.

Durability 100%, is that rare? It is on a shield, but I think I have it on multiple old weps and armor.

Also:
Double Exceptionals on clothes and armor, rareness?

Lastly:
I have many newbified old clothes, tools and weapons (certified newbified by death) Rareness nowadays? I also have a practice weapon axe that is NOT newbified. I though all 'practice labeled' weapons acted as blessed, or am I just remembering wrong?

Thanks for any assistance!

C

Craftyone

100% & dbls are old items. Many people keep them as collectibles and some get found on idocs. They don't normally bring in alot of money but museum owners or collectors buy up pieces they find they don't have that don't have outrageous prices. Most people find them laying around and think they have found a real rare that will bring in big bucks and loose alot of vendor rental gold with a high price on their vendors. They soon learn. But it is part of UOs past and some like to hold onto it. :)

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the newbified clothes, they're not very much in demand either since a clothing bless deed usually costs around 250k.

You can check if they're newbified by trying to insure them, you'll get a message saying that item is already insured or something to that effect.

Old newb daggers and such are nice to have too, since they don't require insurance, but they don't fetch much more than a few hundred k's.

Practice weapons are not really rare, they're usualy for sale between 300 and 700k, but you could get more out of it if you find someone who only needs a practice axe to finish his set. For example, I need a practice gnarled staff (I think) to finish a set of mine, and wouldn't mind paying a mil for it, but that would be tops.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Practice weapons are not newbied, and I've been throwing away durability items by the truckload. The other things are in the 50k-150k each range, typically. Items with yellow brackets [] in the name are worth more.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Practice weapons are not really rare, they're usualy for sale between 300 and 700k, but you could get more out of it if you find someone who only needs a practice axe to finish his set. For example, I need a practice gnarled staff (I think) to finish a set of mine, and wouldn't mind paying a mil for it, but that would be tops.
I think I paid.. *gulps* 10 mils for my battle axe? Ah well.. that was at Hemi´s last rare auction.... and I have my set complete, so I won´t complain!

But I´m the best example for how much the demand changes the price ;)

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

Battleaxe and Skinningknife are the "rare" types of theese trainingweapons.
The axt is the most rare one.

T

Teufel_Hund

I think I paid.. *gulps* 10 mils for my battle axe? Ah well.. that was at Hemi´s last rare auction.... and I have my set complete, so I won´t complain!

But I´m the best example for how much the demand changes the price ;)
Don't feel too bad about the 10 mill price for the Battle Axe, it is an extremely rare piece and hard to find. I paid 5 mill for mine almost two years ago, and have seen few between then and now.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mhmhm my mistake there, I didn't suspect there was a practice axe too, I was thinking about the hatchet.

This means I in fact need both a gnarled staff and an axe to complete my set.

Natfbrazil, your stuff wouldn't happen to be on Europa would it?

T

Teufel_Hund

Mhmhm my mistake there, I didn't suspect there was a practice axe too, I was thinking about the hatchet.

Yes I agree with you the hatchet is as common as dirt, good luck finding yourself the Battle Axe

M

Muu Bin

I have one on Pacific if you ever felt like dropping by :thumbsup:

N

natfbrazil

I'm on cats, will consider offer if you've got a transfer going your way

I also have:
a mace, two longswords, six skinning knives, a lot of newbified regs, as well as clothes and tools