• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Duped Pacify?

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a pike at an IDoc that looks exactly like pacify, but says just pike and has no mods. Am I correct in assuming this is a dupe? Is it worth anything? Thanks!

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doggy dupe that basically copied the look if im not mistaken.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its like the Halley thats also duped that has 2 colors - the REAL ones are VERY VERY limited -
and ARE NAMED ( to confirm how many were ORIGINALLY put out - check under the
event items of several years ago

And value?? what do you want to pay for a known duped item??

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep doggy dupe from the imprisoned dog thing. value is like siabra said. i would say 25 - 125mil depending on who you could find to buy it. (doggy dupes are not allowed to be sold on stratics, but in game or on vendor) i myself wouldnt pay anything for it, but im sure someone would just for the look.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info! I had no idea what it was until I saw a picture of pacify. I'll probably end up keeping it just cause it looks neat :)