• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Survivor Template

Narval

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, I'm thinking to make a new template only to run dungeons without any problems, without killing, only for mark runes or visit.

my idea:

120 music
120 peace
100 Magery
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
100 Hiding
80 Stealth

What do you think about this template, my idea is survive in any dangerous situation.

regards

5% Luck

I did something simular

120 magery
120 eval
100 med
100 peace
100 music
100 hiding
80 stealth

elf

Over 100 peace is realy un usable without discord theses days and the skill timers in conjunction with each other kind of stink. So Id leave it at GM and add in legendary magery. This way you can area peace then invis to stealth away.

Now, if you are actually using healing its nice to have but with eval your heals(greater heal spell) will be more effective. Also unless you have 140 stm showing your aids take a lot longer than even 2 GH spells. Its nice to have the back up healing but all the same on a peacer with stealth and magery you shouldnt have hard time doing just about anything much less marking runes.

I use my guy to get dread horn keys. I can do it solo but if i have a good mage dropping evs over the mountainside in group I just stealth around looting keys and lureing to evs. Works great!

S

Salty Pete

Just for surviving?

GM magery (+20 optional)
GM med
GM hiding
GM ninja
GM music
GM peace (+20 optional)
80 stealth

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did something simular

120 magery
120 eval
100 med
100 peace
100 music
100 hiding
80 stealth

elf

Over 100 peace is realy un usable without discord theses days and the skill timers in conjunction with each other kind of stink. So Id leave it at GM and add in legendary magery. This way you can area peace then invis to stealth away.

Now, if you are actually using healing its nice to have but with eval your heals(greater heal spell) will be more effective. Also unless you have 140 stm showing your aids take a lot longer than even 2 GH spells. Its nice to have the back up healing but all the same on a peacer with stealth and magery you shouldnt have hard time doing just about anything much less marking runes.

I use my guy to get dread horn keys. I can do it solo but if i have a good mage dropping evs over the mountainside in group I just stealth around looting keys and lureing to evs. Works great!
its 140 dex, stam doesnt effect healing.. :(