• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Inhabitants

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Howdy! I'm still learning a lot of new stuff after having not played in a long time. One thing I just noticed about the dungeons, is, if I attack a creature and either run to heal, or leave the dungeon, THEN stealth back into that same dungeon, while hidden and stealthing, the creature I just attacked follows me around like a pet but does not attack as I'm hidden. Is this normal? Somehow the creature can "sense" me there?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the nastiest bug... at least I keep seeing... is:

You get locked on to by monsters...

Manage to get away through a portal...

Go dump your loot/gold...

Come back...

Being visible with pets our mounted... or 100.0% hidden with 100.0% stealthing (or more)… and the monsters that locked on to you are still locked on like Gorilla Glue.

If you are hidden, you have to be extremely careful you dont trip over one of them... but nothing you can really do, considering you have to be FREE of them to cast and try to kill them. And some of the newer monsters tend to SPEED UP when you cast spells on them. Like they get hyper and crazy on you.

Hyper and crazy also works when you're working a tamer and want to get something off your pet, thats bugging your hunt. THEN the monster switches, disturbing the whole flow. BUT... it hardly works out for the monster when its being eaten to death for its bugging the master. :)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a longstanding bug.
Its been around forever. Has to do with crossing a server line when targeted/attacked. Monsters/animals also speed up once this happens.

Was hilarious when the hiryu was introduced. Everyone was trying to tame them & one of the 2 spots to tame them is 2-3 screens off a server line. Folks would get dismounted & run like hell straight into the server line. Now u have a monster moving double time that dismounts & u can't get away from. Bodies were piled up everywhere... funny stuff.

Only way to stop it (other than killing it) is to let it re-target u then hide/inviso/smoke bomb or whatever u can to break visibility. They leave u alone after that (but still retain their speed boost for the next unsuspecting target).