• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dungeon for new player

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
i have a sword with about 70 on primary skill, i've killed all elemental earth on cavern, but i cant kill the ogre lord inside them.
alternatively, after new haven, after I go to start the game? I did not find guides or thread about it.
thanks

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First level of Shame should be ok ... if you don't take on more than 2 creatures at a time... lure a single creature to a quiet spot and so on.. or team up with someone...

You may want to join a good guild that helps new and returning players... that do guild hunts... there are plenty in new haven that will take on new players... HHYC is one.

Zanaver

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There are quests for new players? to start ...
There are quests but you have to seek them out yourself. this game will not lead you by the nose. :scholar: Check this site out, it will help you with quests and more. http://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page

I suggest you do the virtue quests especially if you are new. They will send you to allot of the main towns of Sosaria and help you get a feel for the game. Welcome to UO, I hope you have fun and if you need help in game my main Character is Auzlander.

Cheers :shots: