• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Dungeon Fish Since Patch..

G

goonball

Has anyone with GM fishing been able to catch any of the rare dungeon fish (Fire Fish, Lava Fish, Reaper Fish, etc.) since the patch?

If the answer is no then does anyone know what fishing you have to be to catch them now? Would 105 work? :wall:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The patch notes stated you have to be 106 to fish them.

Ironically, in changing the requirements for the fish, they somehow managed to screw up the PS system to where you can't even get 120s (and maybe even 115s), except by combining lower PS.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ironically, in changing the requirements for the fish, they somehow managed to screw up the PS system to where you can't even get 120s (and maybe even 115s), except by combining lower PS.
I do not see where is stated you need 106 to FISH them ... you need 106 to get them added to the orders.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can catch fire fish at 105 hubby caught 3 in last two days. Also we have caught reaper fish in doom, again that is at 105 fishing. Also summer dragon fish. We just started playing with dungeon fish as we are sick of catching crabs, and thought we would do something different. So it may be possible to get at gm also. Have fun and gl.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I have a second fisher GM, he fishes just fine in dungeons.

G

goonball

Yeah I know you can fish in dungeons still.. I was asking if you can fish up the rare dungeon fish still. But regardless, thank you for that ray of hope Sasha, I was really really hoping I wouldn't need 106 fishing to get the rare ones, I'm glad it's only 105.

Thanks everyone!

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, can you put a link to this?
Or if you are a moderator you learn some that we, normal people, can't knot?
Please, let me see the link where you have read this thing.
Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Publish 68.2 Notes - 10/15/10
James Nichols
14 Oct 2010 20:56:38 EST
Greetings,
The following changes will go live during tomorrows daily maintenance, thank you!
Publish 68.2

Bug Fixes

• Increased the chance to get fishing power scrolls. Quests breaks down to the following: under 80 for shallow water fish, over 80 for deep sea fishing, over 106 for dungeon fishing

• Fishmonger Quests are now properly removed from the quest journal

• Resolved an issue with players not receiving the fishing crate when you accept a Fishmonger quest.

• Fixed the issue with players not being allowed access to the hold of Pirate/Merchant ships in Trammel.
Ship control no longer takes up a pet slot.

News Archive | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online