• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Dungeon Fish at 105

S

soulstoner

Has anyone gotten a quest order to include dungeon fish with 105.0 skill?

G

Gowron

I can say that I did not. I didn't get my first dungeon fish order until after I hit 106 skill. Having said that, I did not have to complete an order including dungeon fish to get a 110 scroll.

S

soulstoner

I can say that I did not. I didn't get my first dungeon fish order until after I hit 106 skill. Having said that, I did not have to complete an order including dungeon fish to get a 110 scroll.
Did you got the 110 scroll from a quest as a whole 110 <or> binding 8 105s <or> purchase/gift? :p .. Sorry for the cynicism - I've just gotten really bummed out with the serving of the mongers... also tried using the Tokuno boat for a possible bonus-but i dunno if that makes a difference.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten 110 scrolls from quests on both shards that I play. No binding, no dungeon fish quests till after I hit 106.

Both fisher chars have a tokuno boat. I do one quest at a time and catch my own fish. On both shards, I got the scroll within 30 quests of hitting my skill cap of 105.

S

soulstoner

I have gotten 110 scrolls from quests on both shards that I play. No binding, no dungeon fish quests till after I hit 106.

Both fisher chars have a tokuno boat. I do one quest at a time and catch my own fish. On both shards, I got the scroll within 30 quests of hitting my skill cap of 105.
Thanks for the hope:thumbup:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I also picked up my first 110 at 105.0 and another 110 about 10 min later and my third at 105.3 !

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my first dungeon fish request when i got 106 fishing.

G

Gowron

I got mine similar to Petra's, but I don't use a Tokuno boat. I have been fishing from a Gargoyle boat since day 1. I'm not sure if I had it within 30 or not, but I know it was before 60.