• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dungeon deciet

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

as is, ausual way, near server down on the weekend,I check the hunters guide, the abyss has little information on the newest champ spawns, theprimeval lich however has atiny blurb from ea about deciet, being home to abackdoor of sorts,I was wondering where it might be, to my thoughts it's probably the lich room where I have little expierence.:grouphug:hope napa has found it

C

Cloak&Dagger

Well if you go to Fel Deciet, and go down to the 4th level it is in the main room, there is sort of like a....I am not sure how to describe it but there are stairs leading to a door of sorts, that's the entrance to the Primevil Lich spawn.