• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Chests

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I found out today that Dungeon chests can have multiple traps on them! I do not remember this when I had marked the runes many years back - it was quite the surprise when I went to see how it was to do the chests again :)

Anyway - is there any merit to doing these chests like I used to in the past? Or should I resign to simply have my treasure hunter for t-maps (190 of them waiting for him, so he will be busy at some point :))

Thanks for your two cents!
Crazy

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They are usually good for some easy gold and if you are working lock picking, they will still take you to 100. I still do them from time to time.