• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dumb winterspring question

A

al-Maroc

I made my first trip to winterspring, and spoke with the Alliance flight NPC to get the flightpath, but it seems Everlook isn't connected to the rest of Kalimdor. Do I always have to make the run from Felwood if I want to head to WS?

A

al-Maroc

there's a flightpath other than emerald sanctuary in felwood?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Talonbrach used to be the -only- flight path for that area. They added Emerald Sanctuary a handful of patches past.

That used to be a long painful ride from one end of the zone to the other...like STV. *shudder*

C

Cynewulf

You might also want to pick up the flight point in Moonglade.

A

al-Maroc

Talonbrach used to be the -only- flight path for that area. They added Emerald Sanctuary a handful of patches past.

That used to be a long painful ride from one end of the zone to the other...like STV. *shudder*
i don't think it could have ever been a worse run than Stranglethorn's :D