• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Dumb Greater Strength Question?

T

Timothy_SP

Is it wise to always apply 1 Greater Strength Potion to plants every growth cycle? Or does that cut into profits too much?

Take note I'm on Siege and prices for reagents, kegs, etc might be a bit different price.

Thanks in advance.

N

Nastia Cross

I only use greater strength if my plant is withered, saves alot of resources that way.

N

Nastia Cross

I've never bothered to do them otherwise but I do go through a ton of poison potions so maybe there's something to it.

T

Timothy_SP

I've never bothered to do them otherwise but I do go through a ton of poison potions so maybe there's something to it.
I noticed I need very few Greater Cures and moderate Greater Poisons I'm doing 80 plants right now. Each cycle I need to use roughly 25-35 Greater Poisons and maybe 3-5 Greater Cures. That is with 1 Greater Strength the prior cycle.

Maybe I'll have to take more accurate notes and use greater sample size.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always use 2 greater str on all of my plants. The only other potion I need is greater poison. I have tried not using GS and had trouble with multiple ailments such as insect and fungus at the same time. Never happens when GS is used.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No need to use Greater Strength unless your plant get low in health. Cactus need less potions and water than flowers.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to apply 2 greater strength to every plant. I would sometimes need to apply poison but never cure. Now I grow way too many plants to do this, so I only apply potions as needed. If you are growing plants mainly for stains, I recommend growing cactus. They are very tough plants and require fewer potions than other plants.