• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Dull Copper Runics

I

ianubisi

I have a half dozen or so of these. What would any of you recommend I do with them? Perhaps try for some LRC/Luck armor? A weapon seems fairly pointless since I'll get so few benefits.

Thoughts?

D

Dmaninuo

slayer weapons - just bang away making your favorite type. Not a whole lot else to em imo.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a half dozen or so of these. What would any of you recommend I do with them? Perhaps try for some LRC/Luck armor? A weapon seems fairly pointless since I'll get so few benefits.

Thoughts?
I believe I got the idea from Basara but I just use the dc/shadow hammers to fill weapon bods with and anything the "catches my eye" I will keep and then add the junk ones to the bod.