• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) DUCK DUCK GOOSE

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DUCK DUCK GOOSE

Presented with limited commercial interruption by Cotton Weary and Muffins!

WHEN? Sunday. This Sunday. 5-12-03. At 7:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

WHERE? My house. And by that I mean Cotton Weary's house--not Muffin's. There will be gates provided in Luna from 6:50 PM - 7:00 PM. Do not be late. I mean it.

WHY? Muffins is crazy.

LENGTH? Oh my.. er, I mean 30 minutes to an hour.

Now for the stuff you've all been waiting for! THE PRIZES Dun dun duuun! Prizes for this event have been graciously donated by Legend's very own LUC .

Prizes will, for some reason, be given out to everyone who attends. This was not my idea because it sounds expensive. But Muffins insisted so there you go. Just stop by, pretend to participate, and leave with some garbage Luc had lying around at her enormous castle.

1ST PRIZE: A SOULSTONE FRAGMENT! Retail Value: 1.5-2.5mil.

SECOND-LAST PLACE: Other stuff that isn't nearly as good.

Now onto the boring rules. You can skip this because everyone already knows how to play Duck Duck Goose. In fact, why am I even bothering to write them out? Oh well.

RULES:

- Participants will all sit in a circle and our judge (TRISS) will pick one person at random to be the GOOSE.

- Afterward, this Goose will stand up and walk behind the circle of chairs saying 'duck' after passing each name. S/he will eventually say 'goose' behind someone's name instead, and then both this initial goose and the newly chosen goose will run around this circle, both trying to be the first to sit in the vacant seat. Whomever is without a seat is out--FOR GOOD.

- The judge will then randomly select another person to be the Goose and the game will progress in much the same manner until everyone but one person is out. This person is the winner and gets a nice prize. Everyone else will get crappy prizes.

Rulebooks will be provided for people during the event. You may also find some littered on the floors of Luna or in trashcans nearby.

GOOD LUCK... And may the fastest goose win!