• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other Event Item Dual Slayer Bows from old event

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I have some bows with dual slayers on them (See attached image).
Are these considered rare? Are anyone collecting them?
Most important: Can I sell them to some ultra rich collector and get enough gold to buy be some nice and usefull gear? :)

Thanks in advance for your input!

Zayin

Attachments

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't paid attention to them in years but i don't believe them to be very valuable.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, well they are not very usefull, but I dont think they spawn anymore? Or?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old double slayer juka bows that no longer spawn... common? not really, valuable? not sure, useful? absolutely.

If you imbue them with a slayer property, one of the slayer properties will be replaced with your imbued slayer. I forget if its the top or bottom slayer that gets replaced. It's been yrs since I imbued mine & can't remember.

This comes into play when your able to craft a demon/elemental slayer. Add SSI & ML and you've got one of the best Dark Father killing weapons in the game. My archer would hit a Dark Father w/ a double slayer bow for around 325-345. You'll out damage anyone if your at the swing speed cap, easily putting you at the top of the short list for top damage giver.

Not sure exactly how the new revamped Doom drops work but back in the day this made a difference.

*** It does suck when ur arrow is mid-flight towards a Dark Father & he blood-oaths you. I've seen 185 pop up over my head before I ran to the healers ***